Sunday, January 23, 2011

Better than a month of Sundays

I've thinking on it, and I just can't figure out whether I'm annoyed or just plain awed by how sometimes I can experience, feel, learn and comprehend more from a 6 minute video than I get from a whole month of Sunday homilies at my church.  I guess it just goes to show that God knows where we really live.

Just about the time I'm struggling with the fact that we left Tommy in Ethiopia, and that we won't see him again for 60, maybe 90 days, I got a really strong urge to find this video online.  I've liked the song for a long time, but this is the first time I've seen it played.  And, there were several versions available on YouTube.  For some reason, I picked this one from way down on the list.  Turns out it was the seventh from the top.

If you're struggling a little bit right now, with anything at all in your life, I encourage you to listen to this all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment